Brewery

A few more days till home. Wen Ya's friend Pei Yun from Adelaide came to Newcastle and we brought her out to dinner at the The Brewery on the foreshore. Pretty good food at reasonable prices but aiyah can't wait for Malaysian food!

wedges, schnitzel and pizza

seafood platter

a VERY happy diner as well as a VERY shy one

posers 101

smooches & smileys


yes yes we eat nonstop...

The only thing I dread is the 8 hour flight home. When I was young, wah damn love flights! The longer the better. I remember I was on a 20+ hour flight - damn happy! But still thought 30 would be much better. NOW....ask me to sit on a 1.5 hour flight to Melbourne also cannot tahan already. BUT the only bright spot is the airplane food. I only wait for the meal times. Meal times make me happy! Ya la I'm weird. Thank god for in-flight entertainment.



timtamtemptations

Comments

Popular Posts