After a gruelling month of early mornings, irritated afternoons, late nights, countless cups of coffee, frustrated screams, endless worries (you get the point...), I am left with one paper after FOUR down. What a month or so it has been!!

I am wading in waist deep joy right now despite having one more paper to endure. But compared to four, it is much MUCH more less suffocating (eh not bad eh...much more less in one sentence).

Anyway, the long standing countdown is losing its numbers as each day passes. From double digits, it has deteriorated to single digits. The word HOME is getting bigger and more reachable as well! But before that, I have got TONS of packing and cleaning to do.

  1. My bullimic wardrobe is seriously in need of some attention and medication since it's vomitting clothes non-stop. Stupid liar of an owner. WHERE IS MY WARDROBE DOOR? *bitter* Leaving already la. FORGET IT.
  2. The posters on my room wall are barely clinging on and need to be removed ASAP. Photos as well. A year they have been on the wall, how's it feeling my dear piccies?? How about you Brandon Boyd and Dave Grohl? Gotta come down soon.
  3. My barely worn boots hibernating in the corner for a few months now since winter passed. Don't worry Beigey and Brownie. I still love you guys. Just no chance. You two will get to smell my feet fall/winter 2007. IF.
  4. *GASP* My unchanged bedsheets for the entire 2nd semester. You will get to bathe soon!!! Back in Malaysian waters! Warmer kays?
  5. My overloaded desk drawers and desk surface. When I leave, you can breathe again! CLEAN air.

After Wednesday, I will be like a caged canary set free. I will spread my yellow wings wide and soar into the sky, not forgetting to stop and dig my little beak into some good Korean food in Sydney. Sushi as well. I wurve Kaiten Belts!

After which, it will be back to the good ol' Malaysian hospitality and wicked food which I have been craving for a year now. So much conversation on that has been exchanged. So many lists have been made. So much laughter has been expressed. So much nostalgia have been felt.

Well, we shall let the countdown continue doing its job. Be it days, hours, minutes or seconds, still a countdown!

it's been awhile

Comments

Popular Posts