We call it spring but it's summer really. The weather is extremely hot and walking under the sun for just 5 minutes will start to burn you up. But I love it! Screw winter and bulky clothes. Summer is going to be sooooo rad. Once again it is possible to break out the tank tops and slippers and stash away those jackets and boots.

So Saturday morning was spent in a healthy way: swimming. Did 10 laps (or was it 5?) at the Forum and felt really good. I surprise myself once again. I actually woke up at 9 just to go swimming. *double gasp*

Thereafter, met up with Emm and Cheryl for lunch at Hungry Jack's. This time, I resisted fries! Can you believeeee it??? I just ordered a single burger. sljaslkdjalksjdlaksj. Sorry. I meant to say AND onion rings really fast. Heh. i think onion rings should be better than fries. It's all good. It's all good. Then we lazed around the mall reading mags at the Newsagent and just walking around aimlessly. Guess what: Nicole and Paris are friends again. Rightttt. These are random stuff you pick by just hanging around in front of LOADS of magazines.

I bought a 99c pack of salad for dinner and went home. =p

it's hot and it's cool

Comments

Popular Posts