Was tagged by Cheryl to do this. I shall call it the 'Things' quiz.

1) Four things I fear that not many know:
-Solitude
-Insomnia
-Failure
-Turning into the asshole opposite

2) Four movies I could watch over and over:
-13 Going on 30 (simply cos it's my dream...yeah bimbo yada yada)
-Spirited Away
-Zoolander (Hilarious shite there....)
-Jurassic Park (Nostalgic shite here...)

3) Four places I have lived:
-Jay Bee (Home of extremely awesome kueh tiao kia and terrible BKT)
-Sunway College Condo
-Klang!!! (RAD RAD BKT!!)
-Shite-hole (Any guesses???)

4) Four TV shows I love to watch:
-Desperate Housewives
-The Simpsons
-One Tree Hill
-MTV's Laguna Beach

5) Four places I haven't been on vacation and planning/wanting to:
-Caribbean
-Southern France
-New York
-Laguna

7) Four of my favorite food:
Being nicknamed FATASS, four is really a torture but i'll try
-BKT!!!!!!!!!
-Mamak food (ANYTHING goes but just shut one eye with regards to their cooking methods)
-Dim Sum
-Sushi

8) Four places I would rather be:
-Home
-Home
-Home
-Home

9) Four current fav songs:
-Anna Molly by Incubus
-Fix You by Coldplay
-Marry Me Today by David Tao/Jolin Tsai
-How To Save A Life by The Fray

10) Four people I tag:
-Yu Wooi Ching
-Lai Lai Fritz
-William Wo Wo
-Ng Li Shan

Toodles y'all!

smile lines

Comments

Popular Posts