The Things We Do

Thursday nights mean dinner out and being OH-SO-HAPPENING in Newcastle, it was decided we do our groceries as well. Worked up an appetite for whatever that was wrapped in tortilla. It doesn't matter what it was.

Tortilla present = Will eat it.

So Wen Ya and I wrapped ourselves up nicely and took a pretty loooong WALK to Waratah Village. If I was not mistaken, Red Rooster was waving at me and calling our names, hence we headed over and through the doors into the pathetic little shack. As mentioned above, my tortilla appetite aided in quick decision making and a Flayva was ordered. JUST a Flayva. Impressive no? Apparently not.

It must be noted the contents I had for lunch that afternoon: Wedges with a HUMONGOUS dollop of sour cream, claimed to be 'Thai-style noodles', Picnic Choc Bar and Coke.....defined in another way: One way ticket to Fatsville! Right.

Even though I weigh disturbingly heavy now, no amount of motivation or encouragement or whatsoever can make me stop eating. I think I'd better book another MAS ticket in case I can't fit into my designated seat for ONE at the end of the year.

Usually when people are overweight, they say NOOOOOOOOOOOOO to stuff like these:

But do we? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Stuffing my face with food OR was I camera-shy due to a seemingly FAT FACE? Shall leave it to you to guess.





















As if pigging out wasn't bad enough, we had to pose with the culprits.

So dinner was 'accomplished'. I looked across the parking lot and something in bright pink caught my eye - OPEN. What was OPEN? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....





















THIS was OPEN. Baskin Robbins. I shall not even say what I did next and just mention the flavour I got - Gold Medal Ribbon = Choc + Vanilla + Caramel Ribbon.

This is what lifeless people do on Thursday nights in the place we're in and I'd like to call hellhole.

Fat and fatter

Comments

Popular Posts