Perhaps the night instills various random thoughts in people since I have intolerable levels of random thoughts to the extend that I have to pour em out somewhere.

1)MAJOR MAJOR mooncake cravings

2)Miss home BADLY

3)I really love Coldplay and Chris Martin

4)Insane Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate cravings (I placed one block in my trolley yesterday night but took it out in the end...)

5)I love Sydney!

6)Foo Fighters are playing next week at the Opera House and I DON'T GET TO GO! fuck.

7)Month of Ramadhan is here and I miss those buka puasa stalls!

8)Can't wait for Spore at the end of the year! Back to ol' stomping grounds!

9)The beach bum in me is waiting to be unleashed SOON.

10)I wanna watch The Devil Wears Prada.

11)Aching to press some piano keys.

12)Addicted to Veggie Lunch at Uni! Weirdo.

13)HE HAS A GF!!!! or does he not??? wtf.

14)Feel like dancing.

15)How to shed some kilos??!! MORE Veggie lunch.....

All that in under 2 minutes.
Feel better now.

cheers to life

Comments

Popular Posts