I had an AWESOME time in Sydney over the weekend despite the horrible weather. It was raining non-stop and the temperature was crazy low! Nevertheless, the best night of my life to date was part of it all. More on that later.

So on reaching Sydney, checked into our Backpacker Accomodation aptly called WAKE UP!!! cos you need to wake up by 10am the next morning to check out (get out in other words). The place was clean and nice. Super comfy as well. Subsequently camwhored outside the place a while since we love it so much.




Went to Chinatown for lunch and stumbled upon this small Chinese Dumpling Restaurant. The place was JAM-PACKED with people and it was a horribly small area. Not wanting to wait so long for a place, we ordered take-out and went to Starbucks to eat it. HAHA. Smart eh? So THREE people with ONE drink and containers of Chinese food all over the place sat in front of Starbucks just a little below embarrassed and ate our heart out.


Since when Starbucks served Chinese food?

Made a trip to Circular Quay since in my previous post I mentioned I would come back with pictures of me in front of the Opera House. So TADAAAA!!!! They look so postcard perfect rightttt?


Sun here not so nice....

Trying different poses...

We look like Siamese twins...

Puteri Emm dan Opera House

After basking in the beauty of the Opera House, stomach growls and whiny sounds indicated it was time for dinner (it was only 4p.m.). Where to go when you're at The Rocks?
.
.
.
.
.
Pancakes on The Rocks! A must-go in the words of many people. Eagerness and enthusiasm drove us to a quaint little building where the restaurant was located. A sign at the door showed this:

I-M-P-R-E-S-S-E-D! and added to my hunger. I was salivating for chocolates, strawberries and pork ribs. While climbing up the stairs, I was VERY disturbed by the quietness of the place. There was absolute silence and no one was walking around at all. Simply eerie. Then I saw this:

No wonder la!! NEVER CLOSED EH???? TULANNNNNNNNNNN.....woah damn no fate lor!!!! Since when am I so fateless with Pancakes???? Hunger turned to anger at that point but cannot vent my anger on anything.

When my anger ceased, we decided to just have McD's for dinner since we were near one and I have never had a good McD's meal since coming to Kampung Kota Baru AND also since I was damn rushed to get to my concert! Stuffed with burgers and fries and a lot of saturated fat, we caught a train to the concert venue two whole hours before the doors open. EXCITEDDDDD!!!



The venue

I pasted my ass to the door at 6.20p.m. refusing to move anywhere. We took out mags and stuff to read to pass the time. One cibai guai lo guy damn kiasu! Scared he would be last...faster faster come and line up behind us after seeing us queue up. So I was on the phone with my brother when suddenly the door behind me opened up. Afraid I was in the way, I quickly stood up and turned around......ISAAC SLADE was standing right there in front of me. I almost pissed in my pants. Right many might not know who he is but he's the lead singer of The Fray - the band I was going to see that night. Instantly, I snapped my stupid phone shut without saying bye and almost screamed, 'Can you sign my CD???' He was sooooooooooooo sweet and nice!! *faints*

Soooo sweet right his smile!!! =))))))

*sweat and heartbeating fassst*




Posing with tickets, CDs and sweet sweet Isaac!

Oh ya...disgress a bit....I purposely popped into 7-11 and spent AUD4.05 on a freaking text-marker hoping I would meet him and get him to sign. I was damn reluctant to get the marker but I TELL YOU THAT WAS THE MOST WORTHY AUD4.05 I ever spent!

Snapshots from the concert

The concert was crazy fun!! I was singing and screaming like a bloody crazed mad ass and by the end of the night my voice was hoarse as a......something.

In addition, as if my night wasn't spectacular enough, I got the freaking drumstick!!!!!

Cheryl and I with our drumsticks. Emm and Ju Ju each got guitar picks as well.

Summing up, the 8th of September was the best day of my life to date. NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO IT LORRRRR unless maybe Rafael Nadal/Brandon Boyd/Chris Martin proposed to me la....heh heh. =DDDDDD

oh happy day!

Comments

Popular Posts