Got tagged by William to do this Music Thingy (whatever it is called). Seems fun though and got tagged for the first time! The joys of blogging? Maybe. Haha. So here goes...

The instructions to do so are as follows:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title to answer the question even if it doesnt make sense.
No CHEATING.
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the question.

How are you feeling today?
Drive - Incubus
Ok that kinda made sense since I was just thinking bout something today and I sooooooooo love this song AND the singer.

Will you get far in life?
California - Atherton
Yeah baby!! I'd kill to go there, maybe find Stephen in Laguna and marry him. Then can live my dream life of convertibles and Chanel sunnies (Dream on ass.....) *snaps awake*

What is your best friend’s theme song?
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
True true....Muaks michie!!!

What is the story of your life?
Speed of Sound - Coldplay
Being the curious cat myself, I guess it does say a thing or two! I love YOU CHRIS MARTINN!!!!

What was high school like?
DOA-Foo Fighters
HAHAHHA definitely Riverside was Dead On Arrival for me intially. But why worry about it? I had a great time with my pals! Beeki, Jesmine, Szela, Bo Ying, Stacy love you cibais so so much!

How can you get ahead in life?
In My Place - Coldplay
Quoting a line from the song: "Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed"...and linking it here might probably mean learn from your mistakes? Yeah I'll stick to that. MARRY ME CHRIS!! =D

What is the best thing about your friends?
Hitchin' A Ride - Green Day
I shall say this song is great and my friends are great! No connection to the song meaning. Haha.

What is in store for this weekend?
Just A Phase - Incubus
You are DAMN RIGHT it's just a phase! DAMN YOU BIOINFORMATICS!!

What song describes you?
Everlong - Foo Fighters
I'm lovely? *faint*

To describe your grandparents?
All The Time - Green Day
Uhhhh...I think they are too old for that. Haha. Cheers Ah Ma, Gua Ah Ma and Gua Ah Kong!

How is life going?
Forever Young - Alphaville
Yeah I wanna be forever young! So life's great? Except I have been trapped in a god forsaken place la...

What song will they play at your funeral?
Megalomaniac - Incubus
Eh damn bad!!!! Wrong person la!!! Nabeh.

How does the world see you?
Take It Off - The Donnas
*blush* Okayyyyy.... but like NOOOOOOOOOOOO???

Will you have a happy life?
Good Life - Francis Dunnery
The title says it all baby!! Cheers to life people!! And I did NOT cheat.

What does your friends really think of you?
Superstar - Jamelia
Ehhhh....don't la...paiseh...HAHAHAHHA.

Do people secretly lust after you?
Ai Mei - Yang Cheng Ling
Ok...this is freakyy...I really didn't cheat! Don't point guns at meeee!

How can i make myself happy?
Hundred - The Fray
Get 100? Primary school meh? Nooooo...by marrying CHRIS MARTIN!! Brandon Boyd, Isaac Slade, Taylor Hawkins and Rafael Nadal also accepted.

What should you do with your life?
Square One - Coldplay
I wanna move forward baby! Sorry NOT staying in Square One but I would love to stay in one square with CHRIS MARTINN!!!

Will you ever have children?
99 Luftballoons - Nena
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?? I know I am called CB Min la but then right CB not that big la! Or rather in MELISSA TAN SU CHEN'S terms: FACE NOT THAT BIG!! Dunno if she'll get it. hahahahahahahha.

This was fun!! Loved it.
Shall tag people now. Blogging quite fun hor?

sleepy merry berry

Comments

Popular Posts