Gym Rat

With constant persuasion, encouragement and offer of free passes, Wen Ya managed to convince me to hit the gym *double gasp* and try out its facilities. I have always wanted to be a gym member and get those to-die-for bods but NEVER have I gathered enough discpline and drive to get me there. So one fine Tuesday morning, I have no idea how Wen Ya hypnotised me, but I actually agreed to go after class!

Class (lab to be precise) ended at 5 and joined by Cheryl and Emm, we walked a thousand miles to reach the gym. Music was blaring out from the upper level studios as the Body Combat class was on. Hearing the tune, I morphed from a staggering lazy ass to a 'hyped up full of energy and enthusiam gym freak'. Bring it on baby!

We caught the 6.15 Body Pump class which was all about high-intensity weight training (with music of course). The instructor, Katie, was remarkably enthusiastic and energetic and because of her, I was not far behind. So with a total of 4 kg weights in hand (most of the time they were only 2 kg...HAHA) I huffed and I puffed to the beat. It was a great workout and I can very much feel the pain today. I have yet to try Body Jam, Body Combat and Body Attack, all of which sounds freaking ass chun!!!!!!!! With free passes of course....HEH this time from Cheryl and Emm.

By the way, in case you haven't figured, I am on a stint to lose the stupid 5 kgs I gained. I NEED to fit into the pants I own again. Wish me luck!

get away from me you stupid potatoes!

Comments

Popular Posts