Spell BAD

Had Chinese food in Chinatown today with Sze Yee. My goodness....the food was BADDDDDD with capital B A and D. And as anyone who knows me can tell you I'm like the worse food critic in the world. So when I say it is bad, it REALLY is bad!

The stupid ass of a waitress didn't help either. I have never had such rude service before and the cutlery they used had like a THICK layer of dust on top of it. What the hell did they do with the restaurant? Probably it was an ancient palace before and they were scared to clean the chopsticks in fear of destroying its heritage. Dust is good for you! Mmmmmmmmm! Sze Yee and I kept rolling our eyes at each other. I really wanted to SLAPPPPPPP her. At least if she was rude but the food was good, it wouldn't be so annoying. The food was bad, the service was SHIT and the place was filthy. Yeah I'll definitely go back there again. Initially we had looked up at the window of the restaurant and it SEEMED like a lot of people were in there, but when we went in, turns out people were just seated next to the window. The centre of the restaurant was eerily empty. Way to go! Good marketing strategy? OH! and the ass waitress kept clearing our dishes as if the dishwasher was screaming to be fed with dishes. (we could not NOT let her clear it cos she was practically breathing down our necks over the plates - finished? finished? finished?) At one point she already had the stupid plate in her hand only did she asked "finished"? I wanted to jump out of the 2nd floor window. After the table was empty and we were just enjoying our tea, ANOTHER waiter came along and asked us finished? We were like UHHHHHHHH...........and 5 seconds later he slapped down the bill when we didn't even ask for the freaking thing. Save me laaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

*Can I holiday forever? =)
I don't wanna go back THERE!*

Comments

Popular Posts