Melbourne Moments

Only caught up with The Best Friend on the eve of my departure from Melb as she was in Brisbane the whole time! Since she just sent me the pics, I will take a moment to step back in retrospect and relive our asinine moments. Had some great catching up to do over lunch, shopping then a light but fattening 'dinner' at Max Brenner. Reminisced onall those MUFY moments, best friend moments and all those crazy clubbing weekends back in KL.

Sadly, I am deprived of all that now.

On a brighter note, some pictures! As one can observe, most of the backdrops are the same due to the fact that we were snapping photos in the toilet at Melb Central.






Shopping was addictive. Since I was out of cash, only one of the bags here was mine.

The last photo before we bid sad goodbyes. I will only get to see The Best Friend again at the end of the year, back in good ol' Malaysia! Gonna miss you loads.

i hate saying goodbye

Comments

Popular Posts