Hit

Take 19 days, superb food, comfortable couches, addictive games, good friends, nice people, a rocking concert, a bustling city and add these to my life. It doesn't take a high level of intellect to figure what it adds up to.

It's ALMOST reached that point again. Boarding that sad plane with each heavy step and an even heavier reluctance. Even having that slightest thought saddens me.

These past 2 weeks have been the epitome of awesome. I got the rest I very much needed as well as a fair share of fun I undeniably wanted. Made some new friends plus refreshed bonds with old friends. I even learnt a great deal of stuff and feel I have grown considerably not physically but mentally and emotionally.

Even though I have to say Melbourne has made me hate Newcastle 5 times more on top of the 10 times previously, I believe it is all part of the experience and taking it in our stride is a major aspect of it all. So I guess it's back to facing the four walls of my room, cooking up my own dinner, working those leg muscles and the silence soon. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to a new and fresh semester at uni, with brand new aspirations and resolutions and ready to get those neurones working again! So bring it on baby...do I sound like a nerd? DON'T ANSWER THAT LEESA.

i think i have been hit. wait. i CONFIRM i have been hit.

Comments

Popular Posts