Chocolate Junkie

This post is dedicated to some extremely thick rich and downright delicious Hot Choc I had the privilege of tasting. It is so good, it deserves a post all by itself! Till then, I never really grasped what really good Hot Choc tasted like (the ones I have tried all taste like Milo). Because of Sheanee's persuasion, I succumbed to walking (a not-so-long distance actually) down to Lygon Street and into Brunetti's. Not surprisingly, the place was packed with people, but also with some of the most delicious looking cakes I had ever seen! Shelves and fridges displayed elaborately with 'you-name-it-we-have-it' pastries, cakes and what not. Sadly, I wasn't very hungry then and I wanted to save my stomach for the dim sum lunch we had planned (and booked). So, Hot Choc was grabbed and my first sip was taken. What followed thereafter was some eye popping and exclaimations of 'Oh My Gosh!' several times. Now, this is what we call HOT CHOC!!! Almost instantly, I realized the trip was well taken as I am DEFINITELY telling this to everyone I know who loves Hot Choc. So people, if you are ever in Melbourne, head down to Brunetti's for some seriously mind-blowing Hot Choc (and cakes too if you have the time and cash)!


Seriously, you gotta try this...

Comments

Popular Posts