To celebrate the official end of Semester One exams...a nice and fulfilling dinner was planned and cooked on tuesday night. It also served its purpose as a good time to lepak since Sze Yee and I were scheduled to leave for Melbourne early the next morning (double yay!). Preparation was fun but slow and we were utterly hungry by the time we could start eating. But I stopped everyone from taking their first bites cos i wanted pictures taken!! Dishes included Oriental Sour Plum(our first good meal of fish since we came here...sad eh...), Sweet and Sour Pork and Brussels Sprouts Pak Choy Stir Fry....ending off with delicious Choc Chip Swirl Ice Cream! Also a chance to try Wen Ya's newly bought Microwave Rice Cooker and of course it worked perfectly!

Wen Ya and I each gobbled down TWO ice cream cones...talk about F-A-T...the size of our faces could pretty much touch the floor without much effort. Oh well I guess that's what we define post exams and HOLIDAYS! woohooo! This holiday needs to me maximized and enjoyed to the fullest since we worked so hard! Ah well back to my shows....spell R-E-L-A-X....

Comments

Popular Posts