Title Found!

I found the title FINALLY. It didn't take a genius to figure out la. HEH HEH.

Alright...let me list down the stuff I actually put into my stomach today:
1)Egg Sandwich
2)Honey Crunch Cereal
3)Chocolate Chip Cookies
4)Tiny Teddies coated in half in chocolate ( I ate 3/4 of the packet)
5)Sour Cream and Chives Rice Crispies (1/2 the packet)
6)Cintan Instant Noodles (i haven't had em in 5 freaking months and boy were they good!)

Ok...The list was SUPPOSED to stop here...And it would have...BUT...my brother's housemates came home with a box of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. WOAH talk about timing haha...but of course it was my first time having em and how ironic! First time it opens in Melbourne and i have tasted it whereas it's been in Sydney for how long???! Nonetheless..glad i've tried it and it was GOOOOOODDDDDD. So yeah...let's modify that list right now:

6)Krispy Kreme Doughnut (singular and not plural la at least)

Comments

Popular Posts