Freak

I think i'm a bloody freak! THREE entries under the same date?? What the hell is that? New blog la eh? New blog....later on it'll be three entries under the same YEAR.

OH! anyways...just had my Japanese dinner of Tempura Udon in Toorak, which was mediocre. Nothing to shout about but it was certainly nice to have something different. By the way it's the first Japanese food i have eaten since coming to Australia in February. BUT then, later on we went for coffee on Chapel Street at a place called Chapelis (cafe, bar and restaurant). The moment i walked in i was like 'OH MY GAWDDD...' (i need to emphasise i might be overreacting). Ok...There was a glass case and a great selection of fantastically-looking cakes. Immediately, i feasted my eyes on this cake which had caramel flowing out of its centre - drum roll please....THE MARS BAR CAKE. And so i wanted it rightaway and i 'die die' wanted to eat it on my own. BIG MISTAKE. When the cake arrived, the slice was like the size of a DVD box. And there was this HUGE dollop of cream on the side together with a slice of rock melon and strawberry. The cake had three layers: THICK chocolate mousse sandwiched between RICH chocolate cake and a layer of caramel at the centre. Like people who know me well would hear me say - MADNESSSSSSSS!!!! I digged in straightaway and the taste was DIVINE baby!! D-I-V-I-N-E. Picture this: Sweet chocolate cake and when bit in, caramel flows out and mixes with it followed by a hint of cream. MADNESSSSSSSSS!!! But anyway halfway through I was freaking 'jelak' (however you spell it) but still 'die die' wanna eat. So again i need to say i feel F-A-T. But it was a GREAT cake, first i've seen too!

To sum up: Amazing. And nice people i met too. Always a good thing!

Comments

Popular Posts