Finally. I have placed my cold, blue fingers (due to the temperature and not any particular association to some pathological condition) on my computer keypad and started the process of blogging. I have juggled with the idea of starting a blog for say...a year or so? And now I am proud to say that has been accomplished! And of course there will be some factors that actually drive me to have the particular strong, vicious, overwhelming and enhanced determination to put my feet on the starting line.

And I attribute that to the fact that today is one VERY HAPPY DAY! =D
Reasons: 1) The semester officially ends tuh-day (uh-huh uh-huh)
2) Hols begin right this moment
3) My mood is seriously elevated this mo
4) Exams are OVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) I am just too freaking FREEEEEEEEEE!
5 reasons are more than sufficient although you could actually compress some of em into one. Heck who cares. It looks better with 5.
This has certainly been one helluva semester and one that we would all remember very significantly in our minds simply because it's the very first semester in which we're thrown in a completely new environment with the different lifestyle and culture. The weird business hours, strange birds, out-of-this-world concept on 'shoes and no-shoes'. From the moment of our arrival in this very country to the second our last paper ended pretty much sums up one semester. I can hardly find the exact words to describe my feelings the moment the invigilator said 'stop writing'. Not even ecstatic - it was WAY BEYOND ecstatic.

We can all RELAXO and CHILLAX now with a peace of mind. Wave goodbye to rushed breakfasts, lunches or dinners, guilty seconds spent on talking crap, retraction of the hand from the Cosmopolitan Magazine on the bookstore shelf, speeding though aisles of Coles or Woolworth's and grabbing whatever we need, pasting our asses to the chair and wrenching our eyes open just to stare at the notes on the table and the lack of time for ANY enjoyable activities. Beginning right this moment, it is ALL ABOUT pampering ourselves with the good old perks of life - travelling, eating, shopping, meeting old friends and just plain enjoying! Ah I can't wait!

In addition, when next semester starts, we welcome the arrival of CHERYL GAN!!! hahaha...ASS can't wait to see you...remember to bring your TABOO!! Miss that girl's laughter and jokes. Before I end this entry, a shout out to my closest pals in Newcastle: Wen Ya, Sze Yee and Emmerie...I wholehearted love you guys to bits! We've been through most obstacles here together and our bond is undeniably unbreakable. Love you guys truckloads! =D

Comments

Anonymous said…
NO SHOUOUT TO ME LAAAAA!! CIBAAAAAAAAAIII!!!!!

Popular Posts